Cougar sex: 30,000 feet above!

 This is a story about my experience of having sex 30,000 feet above the sea level, that's right on an airplane. Due to the nature of my job, I frequently travel between India, Dubai, Africa and Europe. Since I have been travelling on the same route for more than a year, air-hostesses have become familiar with me.

This incident happened when I was travelling towards Mumbai from Nairobi. Usually the plane is half occupied, but for some reason, it was occupied at full capacity. I got a nice widow seat in the business class. Sitting besides me was an old African lady. 

The flight was during the night and the cabin lights were turned off. Suddenly, I felt someone touching my penis under the blanket. Before I could do anything, I saw the lady who was sitting besides me sucking my dick. I was enjoying it. This happened for a few minuted. After I came in her mouth, she whispered, "meet me at the washroom" and left for the washroom.

I followed her and we squeezed inside the washroom. She was a fat lady and we barely fitted inside the airplane washroom. She sat on the commode and removed her panties. I kissed her and pulled down my pants. We were fucking high on the air. She was moaning loudly. I knew our sounds could be heard outside. We then came and finished sex.

I asked her to leave first. I came out after five minutes. I was embarrassed to see an air-hostess who knew I was a frequent flyer. She was smiling at me and knew what I had done. She could not control herself and started laughing. She said, "Sir, you fucked that fat black bitch! How was it?" "Hmm, first time in the air. Make bigger washrooms"

The air-hostess came closer to me and said, "or maybe try sex with slim air-hostess. She dragged me to her resting lounge. There were 2 other air-hostesses. She asked them to leave for privacy and fucked me.