My aunt fucks me for the first time

I live in a joint family in Mumbai. The females in my house are my mother, my sisters and my aunt. I have no intention of fucking my sisters or my mom. So my eyes were naturally set on my aunt. She was a slim, hot and beautiful woman. The other females who came to our house were the maid and her daughter.



I did try hard to get along with the maid's daughter, but somehow, the maid caught us redhanded while we were about to have sex. I did manage to kiss her but it was not fun. The maid reported this to my aunt as no one else was present in the house.  My aunt locked me in her bedroom and said she would come in some time. She came back with a rope in her hand. She said, "You have been a bad boy and I need to punish you for that." She tied me on the bed with the ropes. She slowly removed her clothes and also mine. She started fucking me. My aunt fucked me for the whole night. She said, "This is your punishment nephew. When you had your aunt, why did you go to fuck maid's daughter?" 



The next day, my aunt called the maid inside her room and asked her to stay calm about what had happened the previous day. She asked the maid to sleep with me for some pleasure if the wanted. The maid was very hesitant at first. My aunt later asked her to have a bath with me. She agreed for that. My maid said, "You better have a big dick to please me". After the bath we laid in the bed and had sex in front of my aunt.



Now having sex with my aunt and maid is a common affair. Sometimes they do it too often and even call their friends to fuck me. My maid calls various other maids in our locality every week to fuck me. Because of her, I have the chance of being fucked by a range of women.