Sex In Metro.

I was travelling by Delhi Metro for some work. It was very much crowded. Just after I got in the metro, I stood by the connection between two compartments as it was less crowded. In the next station, a woman in 40s entered the metro. She stood in front of me and my dick stood straight looking at her round ass. She started pressing her ass against my dick and pleasuring it.

A few people were looking at us and I felt shy. It went to the point that a woman came and slapped me and said, "Aren't you ashamed?" The woman who was pleasuring me helped me and said, "No, no, he is my nephew. He is not doing anything wrong." The crowd then settled down. And soon enough the woman turned and faced me. She opened her hair and gave me a small kiss. She gave me a naughty smile and said, "Beta, will you come with me to my home. I need some help." I got a little suspicious but thought of going ahead and trying my luck.

The woman then held my hand and took me out of the metro station to the parking lot where she had parked her scooter. She rode it till her home. She took me in her home. I said, "What help do you need aunty?" "Shhhh, don't call me aunty. Call me Bhabhi. I am your Rosy Bhabhi." Saying this Bhabhi started kissing me and she continued doing so.