Mom sets me up with our maid.

I was 21 when this incidence happened.

Our maid Bharti was a 33 year old woman. She had a seven year old daughter and was happily married until her husband died in a road accident. The death of her husband had devasted her and her daughter. My mom asked me to stay with her for some time and help her come out of her pain. All of my time was spent in hugging Bharti and her daughter. Finally my mom came with a solution and asked Bharti and her daughter to stay with us. I went with Bharti and brought her clothes and other goods.

My mom asked me to give some space in my cupboard to Bharti. Bharti quickly arranged her clothes in my cupboard as if she were my wife. Two mattresses were then placed in the balcony of my room for Bharti and her daughter. Finally at night my mom asked all of us to go to sleep. Bharti held my hand and took me to my room. She changed into a nightie. I changed into my boxers and slept on my bed. Bharti went with her daughter to the balcony.

After half an hour, Bharti came out of the balcony. She said, "Thank you for letting us stay here." "You are welcome Bharti. Don't you want to sleep?" "Yes, I want to sleep besides you." "What?" "I am not comfortable sleeping in balcony. I want to have your company and sleep with you." "But my bed is too small." "Don't worry. We can squeeze together."  Saying this Bharti laid besides me. Since my bed was a king size single bed, both of us had to stick to each other. We started having a talk. By the end of an hour, we were hugging each other tightly. We slept in each other's arms. I woke up in the morning on the scream of my mom.

She yelled, "What the fuck are you both doing together." I was in my boxers and Bharti was in her sexy nightie. Her hair was also all jinxed. Bharti's daughter also woke up and was confused looking at us. She said, "Mummy, is he my new daddy?" Bharti looked down in embarrassment. She said, "Bhabhiji, I can explain what happened." My mom took Bharti out and came back after half an hour. After that my mom took me to her room and gave me a box of condoms. She said, "I know that nothing happened between you and Bharti, but I want you to have physical relation with her and treat her like your wife. You both can share the bed and have sex everyday. She will be happy to treat you like her husband. Keep her happy and use these condoms while you fuck her."

That night we started having sex and we did it everynight like a married couple.