Love-Jihad in Hyderabad

I was 22 when this incident happened. I went to my friend's wedding in Hyderabad. After the wedding, I was wandering on the streets of Hyderabad. There were a lot of Muslim women on the road and I was feeling scared. It was 4.30 pm and I dropped by a small restaurant to have chicken kebab. The restaurant was run by a Muslim women named Fatima. Fatima was 40 years old.



Fatima gave me my kebabs and sat besides me. We chatted and were having a lovely discussion. At the stroke of 5, she closed the shutters of her shop and said that it was time for her to offer prayers. She even asked me to join her. When I said that I was not a Muslim, she started beating me. Then she started explaining me Islam and was convincing me to convert.




Me: Fatima, Islam is not liberal. You have to wear such regressive clothes.
Fatima: No, it is not. Let me prove it by removing my clothes.
Fatima removed her Burqa and said "do you want more?"
Me: Are you not getting late for your prayers Fatima?
Fatima: I want you to fuck me from behind while I offer prayers, that way you will be converted to Islam.

I was excited about fucking Fatima and removed my clothes while Fatima had already removed her clothes. I kissed Fatima and was making out with her, but she slapped me and said Islam forbids it. Just fuck me in the vagina. She bent down to offer prayers while I fucked her from behind. She started moaning loudly, "Allah, allah, I am coming." After making her cum twice, I removed my cock and wore my clothes. Fatima wore her clothes and said, "Now you are a true muslim. Don't forget me ever." We exchanged numbers and I left.



After reaching Mumbai, I continued my life as an atheist. After several months, I got a call from Fatima. She had come to Mumbai for a ceremony and needs a place to stay. She asked me my address. Fatima came to my home and my mom welcomed her. I had warned Fatima of not telling my parents that I was a Muslim. She came inside my house and chatted with my mom.

My Mom: So how do you know my son?
Fatima: Few months back he came to my restaurant. I taught him a recipe which he will never forget.
mom: That's great. Teach him a few more recipes.
Fatima: Sure Bhabhi. Its late now. I think I should go to bed.
Mom: You can sleep with my son.
Fatima: Thanks a lot.



Fatima grabbed me and took me to my room. There she removed her clothes and laid on the bed. I removed my clothes and started fucking her. We continued doing this for a few nights. After which my mom got suspicious and caught us red handed.