Had a child with my aunt

My name is Ravi and I live in Pune, Maharashtra. I was 19 years old and I an engineering student. I am coming direct to my story. It happened between me and my aunty (mami). My aunty name is Jaya and she is 35 but she is so beautiful that she look like 25. If anyone see her first time, he will notice her sexy rounded butts and hot big boobs. This incident happened a year before. My uncle and aunty got married 7 years before but they didn’t have any kid. My aunty used to be sad all the time. I understood her but was not able to do anything. I respect my aunty and she also loved me. But, I never thought about fucking her.

Aunty came to our house when my uncle supposed to go to outstation for some time. My uncle didn’t want her to leave alone in house. We have done very warm welcome and we were enjoying our talk over tea and then dinner. After dinner, everyone started going for sleep. My mother made arrangement for aunty in guestroom. We have 4 rooms in our house. Master bedroom is with my mom and dad, 2nd room is for my grandparent and one we kept as guest room and last one is my bedroom. Aunty told mom that she is scared to sleep alone. I will sleep in hall. My mother replied – why are you sleeping in hall? You can sleep in Ravi room. My aunty said – on if Ravi is comfortable. I nodded my head and agreed. We both came in my room.

My room is little smaller than other room and it has only single bed. I said – aunty, you please sleep on bed and I will sleep on floor. She said – why are you sleeping on floor. We both can sleep on bed. I said – Aunty, it is only single bed. There is not much space to sleep for 2 people. My aunty said – it’s ok. We will adjust. I thought and said ok. Now, we both were on bed. She was on one side and I was on other side. She was thinking something. I asked – aunty, what are you thinking? Any problem? She said – no and said – let’s sleep. You must also go to college tomorrow. I said good night and switched off the light and slept. Suddenly in mid night, I felt something was going on my body. I awaked but I was not shown it aunty. I was seeing all things with half opened eyes. I had seen that Aunty was half nude and she was pressing my dick hard. I was feeling good. Aunty opened my Bermuda and also pulled down my underwear.

I dick became so hard. It was like iron rod. I was out of control by now but I had not opened my eyes and had not given any response. I think, my aunty was aware that I was not sleeping and just enjoying by closing my eyes. My aunty was pressing my dick so hard. She was horny and nasty now. She was moaning in sexual pleasure. I still not responded and slept like that only. She played with my dick for 10 minutes and then she took my dick in her mouth and started kissing her sucking it. I was feeling that I was in heaven. She was making me wet and try to make me awake. She was saying – Ravi got up. Please got up… fuck me… but I didn’t give any response. Aunty was in little anger and she became nasty. She removed her nighty and came on me. She made my dick straight and set her pussy over my dick and sat directly. She was jumping on my dick. I mean, she was now fucking me.. she was riding my dick hard.. she was moaning ahah.. ahahah ahahah Ravi… fuck me.. please fuck me… I need a child.. please give me a child…

Now, I understood what was the matter. She was desperate for a kid and my uncle was not capable to give her a kid. I was still senseless and didn’t give any response. I was so horny and hot that I wanted to fuck her but if did this, I would feel embarrassed in next morning. But, my aunty was out of control and she was not in her senses. She was jumping me and fucking me hard.. she was moaning in pleasure ahaha ahah ahah ahaha Ravi… yes yes… fuck me… I was enjoying fucking by her. Now, I was about to cum and I knew if she fuck me in same position my entire sperm will come out and her efforts will be waste. I instantly opened my eyes and turned and came over aunty. My dick was still inside her pussy. I was started fucking her like mink. She was out of control and starching my back with her nails and pulling my hairs madly.

She was rubbing her head in my chest. I could cum anytime, so I started pushing my dick inside fast. My strokes were very hard and fast and then after seconds, I filled her pussy with my cum. I was lying on her body. We both were silent and was feeling the warmness of each other body. Then, my aunty said – Ravi, I want a kid. You dick is very strong and young also.. you can give me a kid. I fucked her 2 more time that night and then after 2 days, she went back to her home. After 15 days, we got the good news from her and she was smiling to see me when she came with sweet box to home. She told me that this kid was my kid and she love to give birth. She kissed on my forehead and said, "Thank you for fucking me and making me pregnant. I love you." I said, "I love you too Mami. I had great pleasure in making you pregnant."

After about 9 months, Mami called me and said that it was a boy and he looked similar to me.  I felt happy and straight away headed to her home. It has been 5 years and still no one knows that I am the father of my cousin.